How do I pay my billing statement in US Dollars? (for dual currency billings)

Written By Gerard (Collaborator)

Updated at September 27th, 2023

You can pay your credit card bill (in US Dollars) at any Security Bank branch or via Automatic Debit Arrangement (ADA). Your SBC deposit account has to be in USD for us to process your ADA enrollment.

Was this article helpful?